Fancy a round?
This Belmont South home is situated the perfect distance from beaches, the shores of Lake Macquarie, all your shopping needs, and of course ( ;D ), world-class golfing with stunning ocean-views, recreation facilities and entertainment at Belmont Golf Club.
If you're looking for your first family-friendly home, a low-cost low-maintenance weekender near the links, or the perfect patch to retire, look no further! Three good-sized bedrooms, an open and practical kitchen and dining layout, and a bright and open front room that enjoys a fireplace, big windows to westerly views to welcome the golden rays of the sunset, and A/C for comfort all year round.
The recently updated kitchen and bathroom means no further work's required, and a recent coat of paint to all interior walls mean this home is not only ready to move straight into, but has a sense of freshness throughout.
Big sliding glass doors open from the rear sunroom to a generous back deck overlooking what could be your perfect back garden - the ideal spot for al fresco dining and entertaining guests, keeping an eye on the kids and grandkids playing, or for enjoy a few cheeky sundowners!
NEW garage with room for a big car as well an extra toy or two, as well as a unique cooler-room-come-garden-shed, ensure all your storage needs are met.
- Recently updated kitchen
- Recently painted
- Covered back deck
- Built-in robes in master bed
- Walk-in robe in second
- Recently updated bathroom
Call (02) 4972 1066 or 0488 098 996 to book your inspection and make an offer, today!
1. It is highly recommended that all purchasers have pre-approved finance before booking inspections.
2. All offers are to be in writing with the terms and conditions of the offer.
3. All properties will stay on the market and all offers will be presented to vendors right up until an exchange of contract.
4. The agent is obliged to submit all offers to a vendor even though there might be an offer and acceptance between buyer and seller. This is known as gazumping and it is legal in NSW.
5. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to efficiently exchange a contract of sale, otherwise gazumping can occur.