Lifestyle Central!What if you had the opportunity to live less than 800m from the heart of Warners Bay, the CBD and shops, the foreshore walking trails, the cafes, restaurants and entertainment like the Friday afternoon music in the rotunda?
What if you didn't need to compromise on your comfort? A lovely big 4 bedroom home with a huge back deck with lake views, modern kitchen and bathrooms ... just 250m from St Marys School and less than 1.5km from the well regarded Warners Bay High School.
Sounds too good to be true? Or maybe this is your lucky day!
The home you've been waiting for is perfectly positioned to enjoy those gorgeous Lake sunsets from the big back deck ... what a place to watch the sky change colour at the end of the day! And the chef won't be far from the action, with easy flow between the well-appointed, modern kitchen, the dining area and deck (ideal for entertaining) and the big living area with warm polished floors and a combustion fire!
The big main bedroom has an ensuite, built-in wardrobe and opens to the alfresco ... a nice way to start your day.
Each of the other three bedrooms are position close to the modern bathroom, which has a separate toilet, which will give the kids one less thing to fight about!
Downstairs there is a carport, an extra long lock up garage and the laundry. Theres plenty of room for the kids to kick the footy around in the private back yard ... in fact, it's been sectioned so you would still be able to have a nice garden that won't be destroyed by a stray ball!
Join friends for Sunday morning breakfast at a local cafe, take a walk along the foreshore, take a paddle on the lake ... all this awaits you!
1. It is highly recommended that all purchasers have pre-approved finance before booking inspections.
2. All offers are to be in writing with the terms and conditions of the offer.
3. All properties will stay on the market and all offers will be presented to vendors right up until an exchange of contract.
4. The agent is obliged to submit all offers to a vendor even though there might be an offer and acceptance between buyer and seller. This is known as gazumping and it is legal in NSW.
5. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to efficiently exchange a contract of sale, otherwise gazumping can occur.