Surprise! A Private Family OasisWhat a surprise packet this home is!
Yes, it's in a great location, close to Swan Bay in Lake Macquarie and just down the road from the well regarded Primary School, but the real benefits of this home aren't apparent until you open the front door!
This home is so private! Your own private Lakeside oasis!
The gorgeous entry, via the sweetest porch, will see you into the sunroom. A few more steps into a big, welcoming living area with polished floorboards and a combustion fire and you're really at home. Entertainers will love the placement of the well-appointed, modern kitchen ... right between the living area and the rear Family room, which overlooks the Pool! Yes, the pool! Absolutely private and protected on all sides! To be able to watch the kids from the comfort of your family room is every parents dream!
The use of the block has created this private family oasis, without losing on any outdoor features. There is still an oversized garage with a workshop area at the rear, but the added veranda roofing makes the pool area more useful. We're imagining tropical potted plants and hanging egg chairs in this space ... with the morning sun this would be the ideal spot to enjoy a good book.
At the rear of the block is another covered entertaining space! Yes! Over 20m2 of covered entertaining space which flows to the garden! The attached shed could be the pool cabana, or the outdoor bar ... so many options created by the ingenious use of the block!
Make an appointment to inspect this magical, private family home with all the features you've been hoping for ... the real surprises are on the inside!
1. It is highly recommended that all purchasers have pre-approved finance before booking inspections.
2. All offers are to be in writing with the terms and conditions of the offer.
3. All properties will stay on the market and all offers will be presented to vendors right up until an exchange of contract.
4. The agent is obliged to submit all offers to a vendor even though there might be an offer and acceptance between buyer and seller. This is known as gazumping and it is legal in NSW.
5. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to efficiently exchange a contract of sale, otherwise gazumping can occur.