VILLA WITH DOUBLE GARAGE - LESS THAN 90 METRES FROM THE CHANNELYes - you have read it correctly.
This two bedroom single level villa - in a complex of just three - is located less than 90 metres from the crystal clear waters of Swansea Channel ... ideal for those that love to fish, but also fantastic for anyone who likes to ride a bike or walk along the cycleway to their favourite cafe for brunch!
These tightly held villas rarely come up for sale with the current owners having enjoyed over 14 years at this location.
The big kitchen, with ample bench space, opens to the rear covered patio area which is the ideal space to watch the sky change colour in the evenings. The large, open plan air conditioned living and dining area has hosted many happy family occasions in comfort and ease.
There is Internal access to the Double - yes Double Garage with remote door for your extra convenience.
Two big bedrooms both with built ins, the main enjoys a modern ensuite.
Enjoy all that Swansea has to offer - morning and evening walks along the Channel, walk to Swansea Workers or RSL for a bite to eat or a quiet drink - there is plenty to do no matter if you are retiring or using it as your weekender/holiday home.
This wont last. Inspect today!
1. It is highly recommended that all purchasers have pre-approved finance before booking inspections.
2. All offers are to be in writing with the terms and conditions of the offer.
3. All properties will stay on the market and all offers will be presented to vendors right up until an exchange of contract.
4. The agent is obliged to submit all offers to a vendor even though there might be an offer and acceptance between buyer and seller. This is known as gazumping and it is legal in NSW.
5. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to efficiently exchange a contract of sale, otherwise gazumping can occur.