WHAT A LIFESTYLE!Located less than 400 metres to the waters of Swan Bay, with Naru Beach less than 850m along the track and around 950 metres to 9 Mile Beach this is the perfect retirement or holiday retreat.
This single level brick home is ready to move into and start enjoying the lakeside lifestyle. The home has been tastefully modernised and thoughtfully updated, keeping some of those gorgeous original features like ornate cornices and a period open fire. The polished floors throughout this home will please the harshest critic!
Attention has been paid to your year round comfort with a large air conditioned living and dining areas - although with a sunny northerly aspect and big windows to allow for cross breezes you may not need it often.
The big kitchen enjoys ample bench and cupboard space and will be a delight for the avid Chef! Imagine Christmas lunch, (when we hope to all be together again) in the alfresco area before a spot of fishing for the kids to try out their new rods! Or Sunday BBQ's with the family
All the bedrooms have built-in wardrobes. The bright, modern bathroom has a separate bath and shower.
Good size laundry with storage and a convenient separate toilet.
The private, fenced, corner block has ample parking for boats and vans with single garage and carport,
There is something for everyone in this home - bring your Kayak, Fishing Rod and Surfboard as there is plenty to do!
The owner said they are going to miss the relaxing afternoons spent walking down to the Channel and catching fresh fish for dinner while enjoying a quiet beer.
Inspect by appointment.
IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING COVID-19
Inspections are to be strictly by appointment only.
As Covid-19 is having a global impact, our agency is taking the necessary precautions, following advice, to do our part to ensure the well-being and safety of our clients, employees & the community.
For your safety & ours we encourage you to wear a mask. Please if you are feeling unwell or have flu like symptoms do not attend.
Prior to Entry you will be required to:
Produce photo identification,
Scan our QR Code,
Wear a mask
Use Hand Sanitizer
Comply with Social Distancing requirements
1. It is highly recommended that all purchasers have pre-approved finance before booking inspections. This is a requirement for all inspections.
2. All offers are to be in writing with the terms and conditions of the offer emailed to email@example.com
3. All properties will stay on the market and all offers will be presented to vendors right up until an exchange of contract.
4. The agent is obliged to submit all offers to a vendor even though there might be an offer and acceptance between buyer and seller. This is known as gazumping and it is legal in NSW.
5. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to efficiently exchange a contract of sale, otherwise gazumping can occur.