BETWEEN THE LAKE AND THE CHANNEL - AUCTION THIS SATURDAY MAY 29TH ON SITE 11AM.Have you been dreaming of a home near the water, that's still close to everything you need? Well look no further, this little gem is in a fantastic spot!
Located in a quiet street, Less than a 450 metre level walk to either the Lake or Channel this home will suit those keen on fishing and boating. The local Primary School is close by, as is the Workers Club. On the rare occasion that your fishing doesn't provide dinner, the Fish Co-Op is just at the end of the street! This is the perfect spot for weekends ... or weeks on end!
Set on a level 663 square metres block with a 16.76 metre frontage and Zoned R2 Low-Density Residential it lends itself to a variety of uses.
If you're planning to move in, you will enjoy this three bedroom home with good size living and a modern bathroom with a corner spa. The kitchen is a good size and the meals area flows to the sunny rear yard. Those looking for a Hobby Cave will love the big drive-thru Colorbond shed that measures approximately 6 metres by 7.7 metres.
Investors, please take note! This home has been happily rented at $430pw by the same sensational tenants since 2013 and they're still keen to stay. Add a second dwelling to the back (subject to council approval) to increase your return.
This property offers potential plus! Ideal for your first home, weekender, Investment or dream home site.
You can enjoy all that Swansea has to offer. Click the link to our video and take a glimpse at the Swansea lifestyle!
1. It is highly recommended that all purchasers have pre-approved finance before booking inspections.
2. All offers are to be in writing with the terms and conditions of the offer.
3. All properties will stay on the market and all offers will be presented to vendors right up until an exchange of contract.
4. The agent is obliged to submit all offers to a vendor even though there might be an offer and acceptance between buyer and seller. This is known as gazumping and it is legal in NSW.
5. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to efficiently exchange a contract of sale, otherwise gazumping can occur.