SWANSEA NORTH - LESS THAN 170 METRES TO THE LAKES EDGEThis home has universal appeal to families, retirees and those seeking a weekender and investors seeking a good income.
With the Lake at the end of the street and swimming at pristine Coon Island less than a level 700 metre walk away this is perfect for those leading an active lifestyle.
Set on a large level 645 square metre block with extra length internal access double garage including drive through to the level fenced backyard it is ideal for those with boats and vans. Garage opening height is 2.2metres.
The ground floor features tiled entry leading to the big air conditioned rumpus or games room complete with built in bar, it could easily be modified to self contained with a little imagination as the laundry and second toilet are located adjacent and could be adapted to a kitchenette and bathroom.
The covered downstairs entertaining area is big versatile space, perfect for the young ones to unwind, or for any weather entertaining!
Upstairs this home has all the luxuries you've been hoping for, including ducted air conditioning and all three bedrooms featuring built in. The main has its own private balcony with lake glimpses.
Modern bathroom could be straight from pages of Vogue magazine.
Formal living with dreamy cathedral ceilings offering cool breezes and plenty of natural light. This space opens to the front veranda with lake glimpses - perfect for entertaining.
The modern kitchen with stone benchtops won't let you down! Complete with dishwasher and stainless steel fridge is perfect for the Chef.
The family room at the rear has that relax and unwind atmosphere as it takes in the northerly aspect and opens to the alfresco entertaining and dining area.
The kids and grandkids will run themselves ragged in the large level fenced backyard - there is plenty of room for a pool or more garaging should you desire. ( subject to Council Approval).
For those of you who like to wander down to the lake with your Kayak then this is the one for you or take the bike path around the waters edge back into Swansea CBD.
This home is ideal for the big family with three internal living areas and two covered outdoor entertaining areas - you can even bring the in-laws!
1. It is highly recommended that all purchasers have pre-approved finance before booking inspections.
2. All offers are to be in writing with the terms and conditions of the offer.
3. All properties will stay on the market and all offers will be presented to vendors right up until an exchange of contract.
4. The agent is obliged to submit all offers to a vendor even though there might be an offer and acceptance between buyer and seller. This is known as gazumping and it is legal in NSW.
5. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to efficiently exchange a contract of sale, otherwise gazumping can occur.