DONT LET THIS ONE SLIP AWAYLocated on a big 695 square metre elevated block that is crying out for a secondary dwelling to be added ( Subject to Council Approval)
All three bedrooms are good size and have polished floors.
Large loungeroom with split system air conditioner, polished floors and high ceilings.
Modern eat in kitchen with plenty of bench space.
Main bathroom the kids and grandkids will love with a nice big bath.
Separate laundry with second toilet and shower.
Front veranda is perfect to enjoy morning breakfast or evening drinks and a great place for the little ones to run around and play safely.
Plenty of side access for boats and vans and space to build a great shed to house all your toys.
Currently rented at $385pw to great tenants who have been in the property since 2007.
Inspection strictly by appointment.
1. It is highly recommended that all purchasers have pre-approved finance before booking inspections.
2. All offers are to be in writing with the terms and conditions of the offer.
3. All properties will stay on the market and all offers will be presented to vendors right up until an exchange of contract.
4. The agent is obliged to submit all offers to a vendor even though there might be an offer and acceptance between buyer and seller. This is known as gazumping and it is legal in NSW.
5. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to efficiently exchange a contract of sale, otherwise gazumping can occur.