Spacious Resort LivingThis property is vacant and can still be viewed by appointment subject to COVID-19 compliance.
This knockout is one of the more exciting options available within the holiday hamlet of Raffertys Resort. Ideally positioned within the resort, this stunning, 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom residence has been tastefully updated, leaving you nothing to do but enjoy!
The floorplan promotes a relaxed lifestyle, with a big private courtyard, ideal for the family bbq and a gorgeous wide balcony, perfect for afternoon wine time.
Enjoy whipping up a meal in the well-appointed kitchen or pop into the resort restaurant for dinner after work. There's easy flow between the kitchen and living areas, which will be great when those long lost friends pop in to enjoy the beautiful surrounds.
Sleep easy at night with split system air conditioning for both upstairs bedrooms, and the bottom level and bedroom enjoys ducted air.
There are 3 resort style pools within the complex, as well as two tennis courts and a jetty ... holiday all year round with the none of the dreaded maintenance!
IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING COVID-19
Inspections are to be strictly by appointment only.
As Covid-19 is having a global impact, our agency is taking the necessary precautions, following advice, to do our part to ensure the well-being and safety of our clients, employees & the community.
For your safety & ours we encourage you to wear a mask. Please if you are feeling unwell or have flu like symptoms do not attend.
Prior to Entry you will be required to:
Produce photo identification,
Scan our QR Code,
Wear a mask
Use Hand Sanitizer
Comply with Social Distancing requirements
1. It is highly recommended that all purchasers have pre-approved finance before booking inspections.
2. All offers are to be in writing with the terms and conditions of the offer.
3. All properties will stay on the market and all offers will be presented to vendors right up until an exchange of contract.
4. The agent is obliged to submit all offers to a vendor even though there might be an offer and acceptance between buyer and seller. This is known as gazumping and it is legal in NSW.
5. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to efficiently exchange a contract of sale, otherwise gazumping can occur.