TIMELESS CLASSIC - BIG CORNER BLOCKThis single level cavity brick and tile home is built how all homes should be and has so many highly desirable features it is sure to please!
Let's start with the high ceilings and solid brick walls! Throw in a fantastic modern kitchen with plenty of cupboards and bench space, then add three good size bedrooms all with built ins.
There is a formal, air-conditioned living area that opens to the covered front entry porch which could be fully enclosed to make a great family room. Separate dining flows to the rear sunroom that overlooks the yard and a modernised bathroom with shower, toilet and vanity
There is a separate laundry building and a monster Garage and Rumpus area - perfect teenagers retreat, Cave or ideal for those that work from home!
All set on a big, level 713 square metre corner block. A Level stroll to shops and clubs and close to the Lake!
1. It is highly recommended that all purchasers have pre-approved finance before booking inspections.
2. All offers are to be in writing with the terms and conditions of the offer.
3. All properties will stay on the market and all offers will be presented to vendors right up until an exchange of contract.
4. The agent is obliged to submit all offers to a vendor even though there might be an offer and acceptance between buyer and seller. This is known as gazumping and it is legal in NSW.
5. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to efficiently exchange a contract of sale, otherwise gazumping can occur.