LESS THAN 350 METRES TO LAKES EDGE - BIG BLOCKYes, you read it right - big level fenced 695.6 square metre block - 15.24 metres wide by 45.72 metres deep.
This home will appeal to - well, virtually everyone! Immaculately presented vinyl clad and iron home - ideal first home, weekender or investment.
With two massive bedrooms and a sunroom, a big lounge room with high ceilings, a split system air conditioner and a ceiling fan. You have room for everyone to live in year-round comfort. The renovated bathroom is wheelchair friendly, with a shower, toilet and vanity.
The kitchen and dining areas will get all those clever renovators thinking! This is such a big space! With some imagination and a bit of elbow grease, it could really be even more than the heart of the home.
There is a great screened, rear north-facing, outdoor sitting area. The perfect spot to watch the sky change colour at the end of the day, or to watch the kids playing footy in the huge, fully fenced backyard.
The laundry is located behind the house in a separate outbuilding with storage space and there's a detached oversized single carport on the side of the block.
There is plenty of space in the north-facing backyard for a Secondary dwelling (subject to council approval) and enable two families to live on the property or for the astute investor to get two incomes. For renovators and flippers, this home has huge potential and great bones!
The block is Zone R(3) - Medium Density Residential under Lake Macquarie Council 2014 LEP.
Plenty of access for Boats and Caravans and space to build a nice big shed (subject to council approval)
There is something to suit everyone in this home.
Please pre-register for any open homes through our website under "Pre-Register" or contact our office on 49721066.
IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING COVID-19
As Covid-19 is having a global impact, our agency is taking the necessary precautions, following advice, to do our part to ensure the well-being and safety of our clients, employees & the community.
For your safety & ours we encourage you to wear a mask. Please if you are feeling unwell or have flu like symptoms do not attend.
Prior to Entry you will be required to:
Produce photo identification,
Scan our QR Code,
Wear a mask
Use Hand Sanitizer
Comply with Social Distancing requirements
1. It is highly recommended that all purchasers have pre-approved finance before booking inspections.
2. All offers are to be in writing with the terms and conditions of the offer.
3. All properties will stay on the market and all offers will be presented to vendors right up until an exchange of contract.
4. The agent is obliged to submit all offers to a vendor even though there might be an offer and acceptance between buyer and seller. This is known as gazumping and it is legal in NSW.
5. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to efficiently exchange a contract of sale, otherwise gazumping can occur.