The Best of Both Worlds!What a delight this home is!
Situated in a sunny, quiet street, just a short level walk from the Channel and main street shopping this gorgeous cottage oozes curbside appeal and is just as appealing inside!
The sunny covered porch is a beautiful welcome to this home, once through the door, the warmth of polished boards and a chic, modern renovation have updated this home from charming cottage to modern family home.
Each area of the home has been maximised to its full potential. The living room feels spacious and cosy and enjoys a lovely outlook over the front porch and garden.
The kitchen is chic and modern but totally complements the home. Plenty of cupboard space and warm timber benchtops are teamed with serious cooking ability with the oversized, 6 burner gas cooktop and oven.
There's a big sunny entertaining deck at the rear of the home - the perfect place to end the day with dinner and a wine, but for casual dining or a coffee the same view can be enjoyed from the dining room. When you have guest, just open up the beautiful french doors and enjoy both areas together!
There are 3 bedrooms, all with built-ins and all located near the modern, resort-style bathroom. There is a second toilet off the entertaining areas, ideal when you have guests over, but also an extra convenience for busy family life.
Outside there is a detached garage and carport ... oh and plenty of room for a pool!
Please pre-register for any open homes through our website under "Pre-Register" or contact our office on 49721066.
IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING COVID-19
As Covid-19 is having a global impact, our agency is taking the necessary precautions, following advice, to do our part to ensure the well-being and safety of our clients, employees & the community.
For your safety & ours we encourage you to wear a mask. Please if you are feeling unwell or have flu like symptoms do not attend.
Prior to Entry you will be required to:
Produce photo identification,
Scan our QR Code,
Wear a mask
Use Hand Sanitizer
Comply with Social Distancing requirements
1. It is highly recommended that all purchasers have pre-approved finance before booking inspections.
2. All offers are to be in writing with the terms and conditions of the offer.
3. All properties will stay on the market and all offers will be presented to vendors right up until an exchange of contract.
4. The agent is obliged to submit all offers to a vendor even though there might be an offer and acceptance between buyer and seller. This is known as gazumping and it is legal in NSW.
5. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to efficiently exchange a contract of sale, otherwise gazumping can occur.