Wake Up To The Sounds Of The OceanThis property represents a rare opportunity to have your cake and eat it too!
Astute investors will be thrilled to find two lovely homes positioned on one good size block, just 200m from local shops and cafes, only 350m from restaurants and entertainment at the celebrated Caves Beach Resort and a lazy 600m stroll from the surf at pristine Caves Beach!
Of course, those looking for a sea change will be very pleased to know that the completely self-contained second residence could be a great second income ... or just very handy when the relatives come to stay!
The main home was built in 1968 and has been beautifully maintained and modernised. Downstairs there are two single garages, a big workshop and a laundry. Upstairs are two good sized bedrooms, one with ocean glimpses and bright open living and dining spaces. Wake up to coffee on the rear deck watching the sun come up over the ocean. Clever renovators will see the potential the home still has though, with the thoughtful layout still leaving plenty of opportunities to expand the outdoor living areas and make the most of covered spaces.
The second dwelling is separate from the main home and is a modern (2017 build) two bedroom granny flat with an open plan living and kitchen area. Perfect for in-law accommodation or a very handy $350pw+ rental income.
All located on a big 695.6 square metre block with an allowable building height of 10 metres and a zoning of Residential R3 – Medium Density Residential.
With a knockdown house just 10 doors away selling for $1.2 million in June this is much better value - two homes, two incomes and ocean views.
It is currently returning $400pw for the house and $350 per week for the secondary dwelling.
IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING COVID19
Due to the Covid19 NSW Restrictions we are unable to hold inspections for this property as it is Tenanted. We apologise for any inconvenience.
1. It is highly recommended that all purchasers have pre-approved finance before booking inspections. This is a requirement for all inspections.
2. All offers are to be in writing with the terms and conditions of the offer emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. All properties will stay on the market and all offers will be presented to vendors right up until an exchange of contract.
4. The agent is obliged to submit all offers to a vendor even though there might be an offer and acceptance between buyer and seller. This is known as gazumping and it is legal in NSW.
5. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to efficiently exchange a contract of sale, otherwise gazumping can occur.