LESS THAN 80 METRES TO THE WATERS EDGEThis property is vacant and can still be viewed by appointment subject to COVID-19 compliance.
THE MAIN RESIDENCE
This beautifully renovated cottage is situated across from Black Neds Bay with views of the water from the sun room and cabana. As you walk in the front door you will straight away be in awe of the light filled sun room leading to the main bedroom complete with built-in robe, ceiling fan and sliding doors opening to the manicured garden. The lounge room is generous in size and offers and open plan feel through to the kitchen. Light filled with ceiling fans and reverse cycle air conditioning. Kitchen is ultra modern with stainless steel appliances and breakfast bench. Second bedroom offers built-robe, ceiling fan and like the main, sliding doors opening to the manicured garden. Situated off the lounge room is the dining room which again is light filled and roomy looking over the backyard. Renovated bathroom with separate toilet. Lots of off street parking perfect for the jet ski and boat as well as the car.
To make this property even more intriguing is the separate cabana which is located at the rear of the block. The cabana offers an abundance of living space, ensuite with shower and washing machine. The cabana also boasts a huge amount of storage/cupboard space all tucked away. Ideal as a teenage retreat or Cave!
This property is a delight and close to primary schools, high school, shops and transport, not to mention the beaches and lake, don't wait!
This level block as a frontage to Bowman Street of 28 metres and is 594 square metres in size with a R2 - Low Density Residential Zoning and an 8.5 metre allowable building height under Lake Macquarie Council 2014 LEP. Located less than 80 metres from the waters edge of Black Neds Bay - ideal for fishing, kayaking or just enjoying the serenity. Located opposite Public Recreation land, the views and access are there for you to enjoy.
IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING COVID19
This property is vacant and we are able to show it by appointment for private inspections and open homes.
As Covid-19 is having a global impact, our agency is taking the necessary precautions, following advice, to do our part to ensure the well-being and safety of our clients, employees & the community.
For your safety & ours we encourage you to wear a mask. Please if you are feeling unwell or have flu like symptoms do not attend.
Prior to Entry you will be required to:
Produce photo identification,
Scan our QR Code,
Wear a mask
Use Hand Sanitizer
Comply with Social Distancing requirements
1. It is highly recommended that all purchasers have pre-approved finance before booking inspections. This is a requirement for all inspections.
2. All offers are to be in writing with the terms and conditions of the offer emailed to email@example.com
3. All properties will stay on the market and all offers will be presented to vendors right up until an exchange of contract.
4. The agent is obliged to submit all offers to a vendor even though there might be an offer and acceptance between buyer and seller. This is known as gazumping and it is legal in NSW.
5. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to efficiently exchange a contract of sale, otherwise gazumping can occur.