START YOUR PROPERTY PORTFOLIO RIGHT HERE!You won't be disappointed with this one! Ideal for investors as the home is already rented to fabulous tenants at $380pw- but first home buyers will be thrilled with all that this home offers!
This well presented family home is situated in an elevated position on a big 714.5 square metre, gently sloping block with a 15.24 metre frontage. It's located around 250m from public transport and local shops including a Friendly Grocer, Medical Centre and Pharmacy. The public school is just a 500m stroll and Charlestown Square is a short drive or bus journey away.
The smart and practical floor plan has the living and kitchen at the front of the home and bedrooms behind. Both areas are spacious with the living area featuring polished floors - the kitchen is modern and has plenty of room for a dining table.
There is the added bonus of ducted air conditioning.
The three bedrooms are a good size, the main has a built-in robe and those polished floors have been continued.
The bathroom has been modernised and has a nice big shower that is all-ability friendly.
There is a separate laundry to rear with second toilet and it has direct access to the huge, child friendly fenced yard.
There's also a drive through, double length carport.
The R2 Low Density Residential zoning under Lake Macquarie City Council 2014 LEP provides potential for a secondary dwelling subject to council approval.
A great investment or first home. Big quick to benefit from all that this home and the location offer.
As the property is tenanted, inspections are strictly by appointment. Please email through your details and we will organise a time to view the property that suits the tenants.
1. It is highly recommended that all purchasers have pre-approved finance before booking inspections. This is a requirement for all inspections.
2. All offers are to be in writing with the terms and conditions of the offer emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. All properties will stay on the market and all offers will be presented to vendors right up until an exchange of contract.
4. The agent is obliged to submit all offers to a vendor even though there might be an offer and acceptance between buyer and seller. This is known as gazumping and it is legal in NSW.
5. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to efficiently exchange a contract of sale, otherwise gazumping can occur.
IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING COVID-19
Inspections are to be strictly by appointment only.
As Covid-19 is having a global impact, our agency is taking the necessary precautions, following advice, to do our part to ensure the well-being and safety of our clients, employees & the community.
For your safety & ours we encourage you to wear a mask. Please if you are feeling unwell or have flu like symptoms do not attend.
Prior to Entry you will be required to:
Produce photo identification,
Scan our QR Code,
Wear a mask
Use Hand Sanitizer
Comply with Social Distancing requirements