Highly desirable Pelican holds the hearts of many with its community-oriented outlook amid recreational foreshore living.
Families from all over the region flocked to the waters edge down by the famous foreshore with its picnic & BBQ facilities, top fishing and safe swimming spots, fully fenced waterside playground, dog exercise areas and a small stretch of golden sandbanks which the locals fittingly call ‘Little Beach’.
A brand new boat ramp is currently underway which will allow for easy watercraft access for you to explore the azure waters of Swansea Channel and the surrounding sand islands dotting the lake.
Another highlight that sits on the fringe of this suburb is Pelican Airport which offers skydiving, joy flights and scenic helicopter flights that showcase the stunning surrounds.
Popular with families and retirees alike, Pelican is an idyllic lifestyle pocket where relaxed living is assured.
• Approx 430 Homes
• Picnic & BBQ facilities, a waterside playground, top fishing and safe swimming at Pelican Foreshore
• Brand new boat ramp currently underway
• A level walk to the local shops which include Post Office, Doctor, Chemist, Butcher, Baker, Hairdresser, General Store, Hardware store, Mechanic, Take-Away, Pizza & Cafe
• Pelican Infants & Primary School
• Entertainment at Pelican RSL
• Soccer at Aitcheson Reserve
• Skydiving, joy flights and helicopter flights at Pelican Airport
• Less than a 5 minute drive from Swansea CBD